Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lexus IS300 making whining noise when accelerating, any thoughts?
#1
My 2019 IS300 has started making a whining noise that seems to come from the rear when I accelerate. It's most noticeable at lower speeds and fades once I'm cruising. It's not loud but it's new and I notice it every time I drive. I've had the car for two years and it's been trouble free until now, so this is bothering me. I've found a certified Lexus workshop in Musaffah Industrial Area and I'm thinking of booking a diagnostic, but I wanted to ask here first. Could this be a differential issue, a wheel bearing, or something with the transmission? And is it something that needs urgent attention or can I monitor it for a while? I'd rather know what I'm dealing with before I take it in.
Zitieren


Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Lexus IS300 making whining noise when accelerating, any thoughts? - von bobbyrussell - Vor 10 Stunden

Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste